Welcome to Cape Liquid Waterproofing
The Home of Chemical Injection Waterproofing
- Providing proven solutions for failed traditional waterproofing methods
- Far less intrusive remedial solutions to existing water ingress
- Much quicker compared to alternative conventional waterproofing
- Addressing the sources of the ingress problem, the results can be far more accurate and measured.
- Working inside the structure and under pressure, the injection waterproofing process will deliver quick and accurate results to your project
" You have done an excellent job at my property. It has been a year now and it seems you have solved my (leak) problem. I will gladly refer others to you "
Danie - Hout Bay
"I think your system is by far the best!"
Lynne - Somerset West
"The major problem was solved on the first attempt, but there have been a few smaller leaks, which you eventually managed to fix. We have been very happy with the prompt and professional way in which you have attended to the problem and I have in fact mentioned and recommended you to some of my friends"
Horst - Claremont
" only with pleasure, would I recommend you to friends as I appreciate your efficient and pleasant way of working "
Monique - Durbanville
With the focus on solving water ingress through chemical injection waterproofing and with case studies ranging from construction & expansion joints on large commercial properties to solving water ingress of tiled concrete patios. Cape Liquid Waterproofing would be able to quickly evaluate if injection waterproofing is the solution for your water ingress problem.
From rising damp in foundations of residential properties, to ingress damage to aluminium door and window frames, it is with this in-depth knowledge dedication that Cape Liquid Waterproofing can provide you with a qualified opinion, fast.
Our competent experienced personnel will evaluate your problem areas, and submit a solution if your problem can be solved using our expertise and products. At no cost to you.
- Always aim to solve the source of the water ingress
- Make sure the size of the scope of work will eliminate all additional possibilities
- Ensure that adequate pressure can be applied to the areas of concern
- and it will almost always ensure 100% success ratio on a waterproofing project.
With a well defined and identified water ingress problem, Cape Liquid Waterproofing would be able to share some hard earned advice.